This is one of the few comment blocks that accurately describes the code contained in the script. I wish it didn’t.
* Written by [redacted] the purpose of this script is to Bounce
* shall-not.be-named.com requests to the appropriate web page
* within the Iframe.
* Basically the 3rd party site creates an Iframe
* Within in the Iframe it calls this script
* and passes various variables
* This Script evaluates the pageid variable
* And basically constructs a partial page that
* MAY include legal disclamers
* And then either URL encodes or Posts the
* Variables necessary
* Launches a remote application or site within
* the Iframe created below
* Gotchas: You have two Iframes... One at the other
* site and One created Here... Scroll Bar Sizing Issues